Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Verse and Voice

Your way of acting should be different from the world's way; the love of Christ must come before all else. You are not to act in anger or nurse a grudge. Rid your heart of all deceit. Never give a hollow greeting of peace or turn away when someone needs your love. Bind yourself to no oath lest it prove false, but speak the truth with heart and tongue (Rule of Saint Benedict 4:20-28).
___________________________________________

O God, you are my God, I seek you,
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.
So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
So I will bless you as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands and call on your name (Psalm 63:1-4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just a test to see how comments appear on the page. I hope others will feel free to comment often.